Home > Opportunities > Enrichment, Extension Activities > Study Support
- Year 7 – Study Buddies (8.15 – 8.45 am)
- Year 8 – On the Move (Lunchtime)
- Key Stage Three – Maths Club
- Key Stage Four – Computer Corner (lunchtime by appointment)
- Study Support Session – for target students in preparation for GCSEs including off timetable events and out of hours voluntary sessions.
- Key Stage Three Homework Clubs – run by subject teams, including a daily club run by the Learning Support Team and an after school club on Thursday evenings 3-4 pm in the Learning Resource Centre.
- Key Stage Four Lunchtime sessions – run by subject teams to support GCSE students with class work,
coursework and revision, including specialist rooms for the completion of practical work.
- Learning Mentor Team.
Back to the top ^