There is an extensive programme of careers information, advice and guidance available to assist students in making well informed, realistic decisions about their future studies and career.
The programme includes:
· Years 8-10 Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG) lessons
· Year 9 What’s My Line? careers event
· Year 10 work experience
· Year 10 & 11 lunchtime talks
· Year 11 Transition Parents’ Evening
· Year 11 UCAS Progress lessons
· Connexions Personal Advisor interviews.
Students (and their parents/carers) can make an appointment with the Connexions Personal Advisor to discuss career options, courses, apprenticeships and the implications of their choices on request.
Who to contact:
|Information, Advice & Guidance Subject Leader||Mrs Claire Greaves|
|IAG Administrative Assistant||Ms Sue Mason|
|Connexions Personal Advisor||Mrs Suzanne Betts-Sanders|